Do you need a roof replacement in Georgia, Alabama, or Tenessee? A roof replacement is one of the largest investments you will make in the maintenance of your home. Team Roofing has earned the trust of thousands of you neighbors, and look forward to earning yours too!
Roofing problems? We are the premier roofing contractor and roof replacement specialist in the South. We also specialize in insurance claim roof replacement.
Roof replacement may be necessary if your roof is severely damaged, frequently in need of repairs, or outside of its warranty. Our goal is to make sure your roof protects your home and your family. Sometimes this means a roof repair is not sufficient.
How Do I Know if I Need a New Roof?
We can help determine if your roof needs replacement. One of our experienced roof experts will inspect your roof and provide a free roof replacement estimate indicating the extent of damage and/or wear. We will help you choose the best roofing system to meet your needs for durability and appearance, all while staying within your budget.
Signs you might need a new roof:
- Roof is over 20 years old
- Roof looks old and worn
- Hail or wind damage
- Roof is leaking
- Shingles are cracking, curling, or blistering
- Shingles are missing, torn, or damaged
- Extensive granule loss on shingles, fiberglass is visible
The Roof Replacement Process:
When it’s time to replace your roof, we will:
- Remove all old shingles/tiles.
- Make necessary repairs to the original roof decking.
- Replace flashing and other roofing components as needed. This is usually installed at areas where leaks may occur—around the chimney, roof-to-wall junctions, etc.
- Install proper weatherproofing and moisture-barrier underlayment.
- Install new shingles or tiles.
- Clean up construction area and magnet for nails.
- Final inspection with our quality control supervisor.
- We hand-nail every shingle above manufacturer specifications.
We hold our roofing crews to very high standards, and work diligently to provide our customers with superior products and services.
What Brands of Shingles Do You Install?
We install the following brands of shingles: Owens Corning
Do you need to file an insurance claim for a roof replacement on your home? No worries! We are here to help.